Make money: Change Acheive Change Order
"Power to the Poor" Now!

VANESSA CERVANTES - Hot Modfx Models

VANESSA CERVANTES - see hot photos and video below
sexy hot modfx models
VANESSA CERVANTES in bikini


VANESSA CERVANTES
VANESSA CERVANTES modfx model

Vanessa Cervantes
MODFX MODEL

girls hot modelsLet's start by telling us your name and where you're from.
My name is Vanessa Lynn Cervantes and I was born in Glendale and raised in Whittier, CA.

What is your ethnicity?
I am Mexican.

How did you get your start in modeling?
I started modeling this year, 2008…in February…and I just wanted to get started because I started gogo dancing and people started asking me for professional pictures and I just liked the attention. So I'm just tryin' to get some exposure.

What are your future goals in modeling?
My number one goal is to be in Maxim.

Tell us about where you grew up?
I grew up in Whittier. I moved to from Glendale when I was about 3 or 4. I love Whittier. I love the fact that its literally in the middle of everything. 20 minutes from long beach, 20 minutes from LA…so it's a good spot.

What kind of girl were you in high school?
I was a cheerleader in high school. I guess you could say…I was with the popular crowd. It was definitely a good time. Major party girl in High School too.

Do you still party?
(laughing) Not as much…I don't party as much anymore. I just go to the clubs when I have to dance and that's it. I'm now pretty much a homebody kinda girl. I'm completely partied out (laughing).

What do you like to do in your spare time?
In my spare time…if I had spare time…I go to the gym!

No comments:

S A L E