Make money: Change Acheive Change Order
"Power to the Poor" Now!

Gabby Jeanne - hot Modfx Model

Gabby Jeanne - girls HOT!
girls hot
Gabby Jeanne
sexy Gabby Jeanne
Gabby Jeanne hand bra

GABBY JEANNE
MODFX COVER MODEL

hot modfx modelsGabby Jeanne's stunning looks radiates easily through her photos, and although she's relatively new to modeling, her shot at modeling success is all but assured. Learn more about our July 2008 Cover Model in her modFX interview below:

Tell us your name and where you're from.
My name is Gabby, and I'm from West Covina, California.

What's your ethnic background?
My ethnic background is Italian and Honduran.

How did you get your start in modeling?
A photographer found me and asked me if I wanted to do a shoot. I've always been interested in modeling, so I decided to give it a try.

What would be your future goals in modeling?
My goal is to eventually get into Playboy, and just see how far modeling can take me.

What kind of girl where you in high school?
In high school I was pretty shy, and that's why it's surprising how I'm trying to do modeling now because growing up I was always kind of the quiet person.

No comments:

S A L E