Make money: Change Acheive Change Order
"Power to the Poor" Now!

JESSICA BARTON

JESSICA BARTON - hot sex video and more below [ we do mean more ]
JESSICA BARTON in hot sexy bikini
models in bikini


JESSICA BARTON modfx models
JESSICA BARTON topless

JESSICA BARTON
MODFX MODEL

hot assMeet Jessica Barton, a hottie from sunny Florida who lives life in the fast lane. She not only loves fast cars, but races them as well. And when she's not hosting a national show on ESPN2, you can find her modeling the carshow circuit. But her modeling experience is not limited to just that. You can also find her gracing the pages of Playboy's Special Editions and Mystique Magazine. Learn more about Jessica in her modFX interview below.

Tell us about yourself.
My name is Jessica Barton and I'm from Orlando, Florida.

I understand that you also have a twin sister.
Yes I do. Her name is Jennifer and does some modeling as well, but most of the time she's a bartender. We're really close and we've done everything together.


How did you get started in modeling?
I was a makeup artist for a photographer in Daytona Beach. From there I just started working with other photographers, then my sister and I decided to get into modeling. Things happened after our shoot with Super Street Magazine.

How long have you been modeling now?
I've been modeling for 4 years now. I do commercials and other things besides modeling as well. I'd like to get started in acting sometime.

What are your biggest accomplishments in modeling so far?
I've been on Super Street, Performance Auto and Sound, and Mystique Magazine. Mostly the import magazines since that's my scene. They've also featured my car as well. There were some Playboy Special Editions as well that I've been on.

What car do you drive?
I drive a 1994 Toyota Supra and it's being completely overhauled right now. It's really fun when I race against guys and they feel embarrassed that they lost against a girl! Haha!


Do you have any future goals for modeling?
I've done everything that I've wanted in modeling. Now I'd like to get into something more car related or in the entertainment industry like television. I was lucky to get a job at the NHRA doing shows for ESPN2 and NHRA Sport Compact Racing Series where I get to interview the drivers.

Tell us about where you grew up.
I grew up in Georgia and my family owned a funeral business. Later we moved to Coca Beach Florida and finally Orlando.

What kind of girl were you in highschool?
I was a Goth chick! I wasn't the typical cheerleader since I didn't make it on the squad. I would play vampire games wearing dog collars and stuff. But I was a good girl though. I went to church, never drank and never kissed a boy!

What do you do in your spare time?
I have little hobbies here and there. I do makeup for local photographers to improve my skills. I like racing cars and going to car shows. But most of the time I like staying home on the couch watching movies.

Where do you see yourself in a couple of years?
I see myself going down the same track I am right now and to soon accomplish my dreams.

What music are you into?
I'm into country music right now! I don't know how that happened. It could be the Georgia in me! But I still love rock, R&B, and 80's, especially the Cure.

No comments:

S A L E