Make money: Change Acheive Change Order
"Power to the Poor" Now!

Nina Carla - hot modfx models yum

Nina Carla - SEE hot pictures and video sexy modfx models
hot ass
Nina Carla wet
Nina Carla girl on girl

CJ Miles and Nina Carla - hot sexy modfx models


Nina Carla
MODFX MODEL

toplessTell us your name, where you're from, and your birthsign.
My name is Nina Carla, I'm from San Francisco, CA and I'm a Virgo.

How did you get your start in modeling?
I started taking pictures with my cousin's friend and one thing led to another. From there I started doing more shoots.

Did you always want to be a model?
A part of me wanted to be in the entertainment business, but I was a small and petite Filipina not sure where I would fit in. It became my New Year's resolution to get serious into modeling, and it's been fun ever since.

What would be your biggest accomplishment in modeling?
Just being able to be comfortable with my body then I used to be.

Were you ever insecure at all?
Well when you're young and not sure about your body, you know your flaws. But when you grow up you learn to like who you are.

What's the most favorite part of your body?
My favorite would be my booty and my abs. I try not to eat too much chocolate!

Do you workout?
Yes I do. I try to so I can eat all the food I can.

What's your favorite food?
I love fried foods. Fried chicken and french fries...it tastes good with ranch dressing.

Can you cook?
I can cook pasta. I'm learning to cook Thai food right now.

Do you have any pets?
Yes I have a dog. Her name is Zia, she's a little mutt and she's my baby!

What's your ethnic background?
I'm Filipina and Spanish.

Are you in school right now?
Yes I am. I'll be graduating in Spring 2008 and I'll be attaining my Bachelor's Degree in Psychology.

Are you single?
I'm single... isn't it sad? But I have my dog, she keeps me company.

What kind of guys are you into?
I want a guy with a personality and sense of humor. That's definitely priceless. I like shy guys since they're kind of mysterious. Makes you wonder what's goin' on in their heads. That attracts me!

What puts you in a romantic mood?
Romantic music! That puts me in any mood you want me to be.

What kind of music do you listen to?
I like R&B and Hip Hop. I'm starting to listen to Rock and Alternative now.

What's your favorite drink?
I like girly drinks like Malibu pineapple.

Do you get crazy when you get drunk?
I'm more chill and laid back actually. I don't want to get drunk for the purpose of getting wasted.

What three words best describe you?
Fun, loving, and caring.

When someone first meets you, what do they notice?
Other than my boobs? My smile! Ha ha!

What do you do in your spare time?
I love watching movies, in the theater and at home relaxing with snacks. I love Blockbuster nights.

Do you go clubbing a lot?
I only go to clubs when I'm Go Go dancing. Other than that, I really just like to chill.

Who's your favorite actress and actor?
Jessica Alba, she's hot! She would be one of the girls that would make me turn lesbian! My favorite actors are Leonardo Di Caprio and Edward Norton.

No comments:

S A L E