Make money: Change Acheive Change Order
"Power to the Poor" Now!

CJ GIBSON - cover girl for Modfx models

CJ GIBSON - Hot sexy cover girl for Modfx
this girls hot and deliciouse and more. see hot pictures and video below.sexy models CJ GIBSON
CJ GIBSON topless

sexy models
CJ GIBSON looking hot

CJ GIBSON
MODFX COVER MODEL - FEBRUARY 2005

sexy hot toplessShe's playful, fun, and a bundle of energy. Meet bikini and fitness model CJ Gibson! This hottie comes to us from sunny Florida. You might also know her as the sister to November 2005 Playboy Playmate Raquel Gibson. Learn more about CJ in our modFX interview below.

Hi CJ, tell us about yourself!
Hi, my name is CJ Gibson. I'm from Clearwater Florida. My birthday is on November 30, and I'm 21 years old.

Have you been in Florida all your life?
Yeah, I've lived in Florida all my life. I really love the sunny weather out there.

Any plans to move out here to L.A.?
Maybe within the next 3 years, but not just yet. I get really homesick!

How did you get your start in modeling?
People always told me that I should get into modeling. So when I broke up with my boyfriend, I had free time and I did a test shoot with a photographer. He posted the pics on the Internet and from there it blew up!

What kind of modeling did you do?
I was doing swimsuit modeling and did a lot of swimsuit catalogs.

Any plans on posing nude?
Maybe sometime, you never know what crazy ideas I'll come up with in the future.

Where might we see you?
I've been in FHM, Muscle and Fitness, Muscle Magazine, and a lot of catalogs.

Do you work hard to stay in shape?
I try to run as often as I can, but it's not really that easy with all my traveling. So I actually don't work out that much.

We hear you have a sister that also models?
Yeah, her name is Raquel Gibson. Raquel's a year younger than me and she does the same thing I do. Right after I started modeling, I told her to do a photoshoot, so she shot, and next thing you know, she was out there and working too.

So what other things do you do aside from modeling?
I like to hang out at the beach, go clubbing, hang out with my friends, and I can't sing but I wish I could sing too!

What's your ethnic background?
I am half Filipino and half Italian. I can understand a little bit of Filipino, my mom was Filipino.

What do you look for in a guy?
Someone who can make me laugh, someone with a great personality, someone who's in shape, active, with goals, and a great family background. And definitely someone with as much energy as I have.

What's something that a guy can do to get your attention?
Sweet little gestures that nobody else has thought of. Not something as simple as roses or as expensive as gifts, but something more thoughtful and thought out, like a poem they wrote to me.

Would you say you're a wild and crazy girl?
I'm in the middle. I like to be calm during the week and crazy on the weekends.


No comments:

S A L E