Make money: Change Acheive Change Order
"Power to the Poor" Now!

TAILOR JAMES - taking it off

Tailor James - hot sexy pic's & video below.. bikini,girls hot
modfx import models
TAILOR JAMES stripping
TAILOR JAMES nude



Tailor James
MODFX COVER MODEL - JANUARY 2008

naked girlsThis Canadian born beauty was the Miss June 2003 Playboy Playmate. Her stunning features and all natural looks makes her one of the hottest Playmates around! It was such a pleasure shooting with Tailor, and as you'll see in her photos, she turned out amazing! Get to know more about Tailor James in her modFX interview below.

Tell us your name and where you're from.
Hello, My name is Tailor James and I'm from Toronto, Canada.

How did you get your start in modeling?
I started modeling when I was 17 for calendars and catalog work. A friend of mine submitted my pictures to Playboy and I was flown down for a test shoot for Playmate and I became Cybergirl of the week of Sept. 2001. Then I won Cybergirl of the month which was Jan. 2002, and then I became Miss June 2003.

Was that your first time posing nude?
I first shot nude with Mystique magazine and photographer Mark Daughn. It was a wonderful experience and I'm very glad they "de-virginized" me.

How long have you been modeling for?
I've been modeling for about nine years now.

Tell us about where you grew up.
I grew up in a couple different different places actually. My parents were separated. I grew up in a little town called Port Credit which is in a city called Mississauga just outside of Toronto. Then I grew up in Hockley Valley, which is about an hour north of Toronto, a ski resort area.

What kind of girl were you in high school?
Growing up in school I was pretty likeable, I got along with everybody. My grades weren't all that great.

What do you do in your sparetime?
In my spare time I love reading, drawing and painting, hanging out with my friends, shopping, and rollerblading. I like being active. And putting my feet up is always nice because I travel so much.

What's one place you haven't traveled to yet?
I've traveled a lot over the years and there are still a couple places I have yet to see. Bora Bora in Tahiti, I would love to go there. Somewhere really exotic. The most exotic place I've been to was Thailand and it's one of my favorite places. The people are wonderful and the scenery is beautiful.

What are your favorite foods?
I love all kinds of food. I'm not very picky. I think the only thing I won't eat is liver. And I don't eat too much red meat. I try to stay on more of a vegetarian diet.

Can you cook?
I love cooking and I do cook quite often.

Where do you see yourself in the next five years?
In the next five years I see myself happy, successful and possibly starting my family. I have alot of things going. I'm working on a line of skin care and swimwear, the Tailor James Collection and the skin care line is called Skin Karma. Whatever I pursue I just want to be happy and healthy.

What do you look for in a guy?
In a guy I look for the whole package. Good looks, honesty, sense of humor is very important. If you can't make me laugh then I don't think it could work. Intelligence is a very big deal to me.

What turns you off about a guy?
Things that turn me off about men is an overactive ego, jealousy, possessiveness, and poor hygiene is number one. I think that sums it all up.

Describe a romantic evening.
A romantic evening for me is spending the evening with someone I really care about. It doesn't really matter what we do as long as we laugh and cuddle and eat good food and have a good end of the evening.

What turns you on?
Bubble baths, candle light, good food, good company, good music, and just the nice things in everyday life.

No comments:

S A L E