Make money: Change Acheive Change Order
"Power to the Poor" Now!

Regina JoStarr - this girls Hot!

Regina JoStarr - modfx model - this girls hot! Mdfx models
girls picture, taking all off
topless models
Regina JoStarr sexy models

Regina JoStarr
MODFX COVER MODEL - MAY 2008

hot assIntroducing Regina JoStarr, our May 2008 modFX Cover Model. This Latin beauty is a feast for the eyes! She's been featured in Low Rider Magazine and now, you can see more of her on her new website at ReginaJoStarr.com. Want to learn more about Regina? Read her modFX interview below:

Website: http://www.ReginaJoStarr.com.

Let's start by telling us your name and where you're from.
My name is Regina JoStarr and I'm from the Inland Empire.

What is your ethnicity?
I'm Hispanic.

How did you get your start in modeling?
My friend introduced me to a photographer who took some shots of me. It just continued on from there.


How long have you been modeling now?
For 7 months now.

Did you always want to be a model?
Yes. When I was young, my mother would take me to castings. I stopped for awhile. Now I'm going back on my own and doing a lot more.

What are your biggest accomplishments in modeling so far?
So far I have a 6 page spread in LowRider Magazine for April. I'm also appearing in their calendar as well.

What are your future goals in modeling?
I hope to be successful in everything I do and to have more exposure out there in the industry.


What kind of girl were you in high school?
I was a popular girl! Haha! I had a lot of friends, my senior high was the best time!

What do you like to do in your spare time?
I do dance classes and makeup on the side.

Where do you see yourself in the next few years?
I see myself as a very successful woman. Hopefully it will take me into the career of modeling.


What kind of music do you like?
I like everything about music. Hip Hop and even Jazz to name a few.

Who would be your favorite actor and actress?
My favorite actor is Denzel Washington. My favorite actress is Jessica Alba.

Where's one place you'd like to visit?
The one place I want to see is New York. I think everyone should see the Statue of Liberty!

What would be your favorite food?
I love Mexican food! I love tacos and everything else.

What is the most favorite part of your body and the least favorite?
My favorite would be my bust. And my least favorite are my calves. I wish they were more defined.

What's your biggest turn on and turn off in a guy?
My biggest turn on would be his smile. I love a nice smile! My turn off is shoes. If I don't like the shoes I won't even look up.

What guilty pleasure do you have?
Doritos and French Fries.

Are you currently single?
No I'm currently in a relationship.

What type of guys do you go for?
Tall men with dark hair and dark eyes. I'm actually into Arabic men.

What puts you in a sexy mood?
Just listening to music, watching movies and cuddling will put me in the mood.

No comments:

S A L E