Make money: Change Acheive Change Order
"Power to the Poor" Now!

Nikki Rockstar - modfx models cover girl

Nikki Rockstar

Hot sexy model, modfx cover girls Nikki Rockstar in bikini
Nikki Rockstar hot ass
sexy cover girls
Nikki Rockstar looking sexy
Nikki Rockstar show ass

Nikki Rockstar
MODFX COVER MODEL - MAY 2008

Let's start by telling us your name and where you're from.
My name is Nikki Rockstar and I'm from Ontario, CA.

What is your ethnicity?
I'm Hispanic.

How did you get your start in modeling?
It actually happened through go go dancing. When I dance photographers would spot me, and they want to work with me.


How long have you been modeling now?
For 6 months now.

Did you always want to be a model?
I have ever since I remember. When I was little it was always my dream.

What are your future goals in modeling?
I'd eventually like to get into magazines. I want to get into anything and everything.

Tell us about where you grew up?
I grew up in Ontario, middle suburbia. I'm typical white-washed hispanic I guess you can say.

What kind of girl were you in high school?
Everyone would say that I'm popular, but I never thought I was. I guess you can say I was known.

What do you like to do in your spare time?
I like to be at home, watch movies and cuddle. I'm a home body, so after working a lot, it's nice to just come home, chill, and relax with friends.

Where do you see yourself in the next few years?
Hopefully still modeling and dancing. Dancing is one of my "loves", I've been doing it since I was five years old. I'm also a makeup artist, so it would be nice to pursue that and get into the industry.

If you were a guy for a day what would you do?
I just want to know what that "junk" in between your legs feel like! Haha!


What kind of music do you like?
I like all types of music...I'm very diverse. But my favorites are House music and Rock n Roll!

Where's one place you'd like to visit?
It would have to be Greece. It's a very historical and beautiful city.

What would be your favorite food?
Chili cheese fries and hamburgers. I love In n Out. I love Italian food as well.

What is the most favorite part of your body and the least favorite?
My favorite would be my boobs. And my least favorite would be my butt. I hate my butt! I can make it clap though! Haha!

What's your biggest turn on and turn off in a guy?
My biggest turn on would be that "V" on the lower abs that points to the crotch. That makes me go crazy! My turn off would be guys that are just dogs!

What guilty pleasure do you have?
It would have to be fast food.

Are you currently single?
No I'm not single.

What type of guys do you go for?
I would have to say tall, dark, and handsome. I'm not really into that whole "buff" thing. I like them more lean and cut.

Does size matter?
I don't think it does. It's the "motion in the ocean" like everyone says.

What puts you in a sexy mood?
Anything does! I'm a very sexual person

No comments:

S A L E