Make money: Change Acheive Change Order
"Power to the Poor" Now!

SPENCER SCOTT - Sexy Hot ModFX Models

SPENCER SCOTT - Sexy Hot ModFX Models See video
bikini
spencer scott topless
models


Sexy Hot ModFX Models
SPENCER SCOTT

Spencer Scott
MODFX COVER MODEL - NOVEMBER 2007

girls hotBorn in Georgia but now living in L.A., this 18 year old hottie is our Georgia Peach. Meet Spencer Scott, our November 2007 modFX Cover Model! If you already recognize her, it's probably because you saw her centerfold feature in last month's issue of Playboy Magazine where she was named Playmate for October 2007. Now get to know even more about her in her modFX interview below. Also be sure to check out her official website at SpencerScottOnline.com!

Tell us your name, your sign and where you're from.
I'm Spencer Scott, Miss October 2007 Playboy Playmate. I'm an Aries and I'm from Atlanta, Georgia.

How did you became the Miss October 2007 Playmate?
I sent my pictures and came in to test. They liked me and began to shoot right away. It took 3 weeks for me to find out I made it into the magazine.

Did you model beforehand?
I did a few years of bikini modeling before.

What was it like posing nude for the first time?
I had no problem with it. Everyone was very professional. Shooting for Playboy was the first stepping stone for me.

Tell us where you grew up.
I grew up in the south in Georgia. It was a small town near Atlanta. But L.A. is great, I moved here a few months ago and I love it. I can never move back!

Did you always want to be a model?
I always wanted to model and make money here. You can't make much in Georgia as a model. It's always been a passion of mine to model.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Would love to see her dressed as Supergirl.

S A L E