Make money: Change Acheive Change Order
"Power to the Poor" Now!

Amrie Davis - hot sexy glamour models

Amrie Davis - hot sexy pictures and video below..
sexy Amrie Davis
Amrie Davis hot ass

hot pictures

AMRIE DAVIS
MODFX MODEL

topless modelsTell us your name and where you're from.
Hi I'm Amrie Davis and I'm from Orange County, CA.

How did you get your start in modeling?
I started modeling mostly from go-go dancing because whenever you go to a club it's almost like you're doing a photoshoot. Even though you're trying to dance they're still taking your pictures. Once you know it you're waking up early to go to a photoshoot.

What's your ethnicity?
My ethnicity is full Hispanic.

Have you always wanted to be a model?
I didn't always want to be a model. My main thing is acting. As I started doing photoshoots I noticed that modeling is really fun and I do enjoy it. It a hobby for me, I would say.

What would be your future goals in modeling?
In the future for modeling I would say to do bigger things like magazine shoots, more print work, but I don't want to do anything too risque or too crazy because acting is my main thing.

Tell us where you grew up.
I grew up in Norwalk. I just moved to Orange about five months ago. I would say both the cities are pretty similar.

What kind of girl where you in high school?
In high school I was the typical cheerleader. I was very involved in high school. The only thing I didn't do was actually go to classes.

Where would you be now if you weren't modeling?
If I wasn't modeling right now I'd be at an audition for acting, I'd be cocktailing, or just at home watching tv.

What do you do in your spare time?
I'm addicted to reality tv shows. I love reality tv. It's the best thing that ever happend. Also, I love making bras when I dance, different clothes. I just go to Michael's or Wal-Mart and pick a bunch of different stuff and create something with it.

Where do you see yourself in the next couple of years?
In the next couple years I see myself in the film industry. Finish off doing independent films and going more into the tv show production work. I want to do anything that I can do that has to do with entertainment.

What kind of music are you into?
I love all types of music. I can go from hip hop, RnB, pop, country a little bit, and techno. Being in the club industry you get use to all types of music.

Are you a party girl? Do you party a lot?
I would say I'm a very big party girl! If I could go out Sunday thru Sunday I would.

Are you the type that gets really crazy?
I'm always drunk. My crazy drunk stories, there are so many! When I'm drunk I always need everyone's attention.

What's your favorite food?
I'm a very picky eater. I stick to one thing and that's chicken. I love chicken! Give me chicken and potatos any way.

What is the most favorite part of your body and your least favorite?
My favorite part would be my face. Luckily, I have really good genes and I don't break out too much. And my least favorite part I would have to say is my stomach and my legs. If it could be my choice, I would have a ripped stomach.

What's your biggest turn on and turn off?
My biggest turn on would be someone who could make me laugh. Turn offs would have to be someone who is cocky. You can never think you are better than people. I'm so turned off by it.

No comments:

S A L E