Make money: Change Acheive Change Order
"Power to the Poor" Now!

Nikita Esco Hot Sexy Model babe

Nikita Esco - hot photos, videos and more below
nude girls
girls hot
Nikita Esco modfx model


Nikita Esco hot ass
hot sexy babeName: Nikita Esco
Age: 22
Date of Birth: 2/23/83
Birthplace: Bremerton, WA
Hometown: San Diego
Height: 5'3"
Weight: 103
Measurements: 34-24-32
Ethnicity: 1/2 Chinese 1/2 Polish & french
Status: Single
Occupation: Part-time import/spokes model.

So Nikita, what is your definition of a sexy woman? Nikita: Well, to me a sexy woman is a woman who has confidence in her appearance. She has a body that's envied by others but holds a personality to match.

Oh, we like that answer. Just to let you know, we definitely think that you are one sexy individual who encompasses all of the stuff you define as sexy. Nikita: [Laughing] Thanks!

So miss sexy, what other interests do you have besides modeling?Nikita: I have a passion for singing and acting. I'm a huge fan of Broadway and I was in musical theater when I was in high school.

For all the men out there, including me [cough, cough], are you single?Nikita: Unfortunately, I am single. I haven't found that special someone yet, and yes I am looking for him.

No comments:

S A L E