Make money: Change Acheive Change Order
"Power to the Poor" Now!

MARY CHERRY Hot Modfx Models

Mary Cherry - hot sexy pics of Modfx models
topless
girls hot
hot bikini
modfx models
MARY CHERRY

MARY CHERRY
MODFX MODEL

naked maryLet's start by telling us your name and where you're from.
My name is Mary Cherry and I'm from Hollywood, CA.

What is your ethnicity?
I'm Ecuadorian and Irish.

How did you get your start in modeling?
My friend's dad was a designer, so I started by modeling his clothes. I then started gogo dancing, and photographers would spot me from there.

How long have you been modeling?
Probably for the last 3 years.

What are your future goals in modeling?
Since I'm still young, I'm just gonna take every day at time.

Tell us about where you grew up?
I grew up in Covina, it's a small city where everyone knows everyone.

What kind of girl were you in high school?
I was a popular athlete. I played every sport there was like badminton and volleyball.

What do you like to do in your spare time?
I like sports. I love to go to the beach and play beach volleyball all the time!

What would you be doing now if you weren't modeling?
I would still be in school and become an RN which I'm accomplishing right now. I'm following the footsteps of what my family is doing right now.

Where do you see yourself in five years?
I see myself wealthy with a house and a stable job. Basically just moving forward with life..


What kind of music do you like?
I'm into everything like RnB, Hip-Hop, Rock and Reggaeton.

Who would be your favorite actor and actress?
My favorite actor is Johnny Depp because he's so hot, and my favorite actress is Angelina Jolie. She's so seductive.

Where's one place you'd like to visit?
I want to go to Equidor where I'm from. I hear it's very beautiful there.

What would be your favorite food?
I like to eat healthy like salmon and brown rice...but I like the occasional pizza once in awhile.

Can you cook?
I can cook what ever my mom taught me, like spaghetti and chicken parmesan.

What is the most favorite part of your body and the least favorite?
My favorite would probably be my stomach because no matter what I eat, I can still keep it flat. My least favorite would be my sides. If I were to gain weight, that's where it would show.

What's your biggest turn on and turn off in a guy?
Since I'm into fitness, I really like a guy with muscle! My turn off is bad fashion sense. If they don't dress to my standards, I just look away.

What guilty pleasure do you have?
It would be shopping...I shop like crazy!



No comments:

S A L E