Make money: Change Acheive Change Order
"Power to the Poor" Now!

THUY LI - Hot sexy modFx import models

THUY LI - Hot asian model, oh so sexy
hot asian babe - THUY LI
THUY LI in bikini
topless models
THUY LI modfx import models
THUY LI


THUY LI
MODFX COVER MODEL - JULY 2006

Thuy Li is best known for shakin' her thang on stage in front of thousands of people every week. This girl definitely knows how to get down. But is she used to all the attention? Growing up in Riverside and moving to a new high school three times made it difficult for her to make new friends. Now, with her move to Orange County, a recent degree in Radio/Film/TV, two bartending jobs, and her go-go dancing on the weekends, Thuy Li is definitely living the life! Wanna know more? Read up on Thuy's modFX interview below.

Hi Thuy, introduce yourself.
Hi, my name is Thuy Li (pronounced Twee Lee) and I'm from Orange County, California.

What's your ethnicity?
I am 100% Vietnamese. I grew up in an Americanized household, so I don't speak Vietnamese at all.

Tell us about where you grew up.
I grew up in Riverside. I moved out to Orange County in high school and love it here!

What do you do now?
Right now I work as a bartender. I work at a dive bar in Tustin and one in Orange. That's 3 days a week and then I go-go dance on the weekends, so my schedule is always out of control. I just graduated from Cal State Fullerton, so the last two weeks I've been able to at least take a breather.

What job do you enjoy most?
Of all my jobs I have, I love my go-go jobs the best. It's kind of like being paid to party. (Shhh... don't tell anybody!) I also like bartending. I have my regulars and enjoy their company. Sometimes I get some of those weird drunks, but other than that it's cool.

What type of girl were you in high school?
I've been to three different high schools, so it's kind of hard to find your place and make friends with all the moving from high school to high school. So I was mostly on my own back then.

What do you do in your spare time?
Now that school's over and I have a little more spare time, I do believe I will find myself outside getting a tan, shopping a lot, and definitely staying out a lot later. I won't be going to the movie theatre because I was a film major and I spent A LOT of time watching films in college. So don't ask me to go see a movie, I won't go! haha!

What kind of music do you listen to?
I love hip hop because I spend half of the week in the club. But hey, I do have the biggest collection of slow jams in the car. So I'm listening to that at home secretly and in the car, and in public I'm bumping the hip hop.

What's your favorite food?
I have lots. I love junk food and I love to eat! We have pizza and wings here at the photoshoot, that's definitely at the top of my list. I used to work at Hooters, so I had the wings all the time. I'll basically eat everything that comes my way. If you're gonna take me out on a date, take me to a buffet, not a movie. I'll definitely love you more for it.

Are you currently single?
Yes, as single as single can be. How depressing, haha!

No comments:

S A L E