Make money: Change Acheive Change Order
"Power to the Poor" Now!

Bianca Holland - 26 and NEW Mayhem Model

Bianca Holland - 26 and NEW Mayhem Model - see More below!
girls hot in black bikini

glamour models sexy
sexy model topless
hot sexy Bianca Holland
BiancaHolland
Female
26 years old
Miami, Tampa, Sarasota, Florida
Mayhem Model #243684

MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/biancaholland


About me
Hello and thanks for visiting my page on My girl gallery - it show cases some of the hottest girls and models - I am proud to be one of them. Well as a model I'm looking to meet and work with professional individuals that will help me gain exposure, and experience. I'm not available for TFP or TFCD at this time. I am very outgoing, energetic, funny, and most importantly professional. I think I have a lot to offer because I always come prepared mind, body and soul. As far as comfort level goes, I don't pose Nude! Unless Playboy is knocking at my door! LOL! Sorry! Besides that if you are interested in working with me send me a message with all the details and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. MUAH!

Manager Contact Info:
Icon Models
1-800-874-8970

My Model Website : www.officialbiancaholland.com

No comments:

S A L E