Make money: Change Acheive Change Order
"Power to the Poor" Now!

Chelsea Co - Hot sexy Modfx Model

Chelsea Co - Hot sexy Modfx Modelsexy babe pose
hot sexy bikini
Chelsea Fujiwawa

Chelsea Co
MODFX MODEL

hot chelsea in bikini
Born and raised in Japan, Chelsea always dreamed of a life in America. And with her recent move to California, her dreams of modeling are starting to take shape. Already shooting with the likes of Playboy and Low Rider, this all-natural beauty has got many more things to come. Learn more about Chelsea in her modFX interview below.

Website: SweetChelseaCo.com

Tell us your name and where you’re from.
My name is Chelsea Fujiwawa, and I’m from Japan.

bikiniHow did you get your start in modeling?
My friends got me into Lowrider Girls magazine. That was my first magazine I appeared in.

What was your biggest accomplishment in modeling?
My biggest one was appearing in Playboy.

Were you nervous?
I was so nervous since it was my first time naked. But later it became fun when I got used to it.

What kind of girl were you in highschool?
I attended a private school, which was really strict.

What do you do in your spare time?
I like hanging out with my girls in L.A.

Where do you see yourself in the next few years?
I see myself modeling more in L.A. and in Japan as well.

If you were a guy for a day, what would you do?
I’d sleep with many girls and still with guys…I’d like to have many experiences! Haha!

Do you have any pets?
Yes, I have a dog but he’s in Japan right now. I miss him!

What kind of music do you like?
I like R&B when I’m at home chilling, and when I’m in the clubs I like hip hop.

Where would you like to go visit?
I like to go to warm places like Hawaii or Miami.

What’s your favorite food?
My favorite is Japanese of course. I also like Chinese, Thai and Sushi as well. Basically all asian food.

Can you cook?
Yes, I can cook Japanese, Thai and Korean food.

What is your favorite part of your body and least favorite?
My favorite part is my belly button. It has a nice shape and it’s really clean. My least favorite is my butt.

What type of guys do you go for?
I don’t like guys that have no manners and are selfish. I like guys that are humble and who know how to treat others well.

Are you currently single?
Yes, I’ve been single for 4 years now. I’ve been dating but I haven’t found the right guy.

What turns you on in a guy?
I like a guy with muscles and who is very kind. But it really doesn’t matter about looks, it’s all about what he has inside.

What puts you in a sexy mood?
Just going to a place that’s nice and quiet, not too loud.

What is the craziest thing you’ve ever done?
I haven’t really done anything crazy, I’m pretty normal.

Does size matter?
Yes, size does matter.

Have you ever kissed a girl?
Of course! In University.

Where else can we see you?
You can see me on my official website at SweetChelseaCo.com

No comments:

S A L E