Make money: Change Acheive Change Order
"Power to the Poor" Now!

Hot sexy Maya Michelle Rew

girls girls

hot ass

hot models

hot girls


Maya Michelle Rew
MODFX COVER MODEL - MARCH 2009

Let's start by telling us your name and where you're from.
My name is Maya Michelle Rew and I'm from Los Angeles, CA.

What is your ethnicity?
I'm half Japanese and half Caucasian.

How did you get your start in modeling?
My dad is a photographer, so I've always been in front of the camera. When I moved to L.A. I got into gogo dancing, and along with that came the modeling.

Have you always wanted to be a model?
Yes! I always liked dressing up, getting hair and makeup done to look pretty for pictures.

What are your biggest accomplishments so far?
My biggest accomplishment was being published in magazines like Superstreet and Show magazine.

What are your future goals in modeling?
I'd like to be in more music videos as well as magazines. Hopefully doing more appearances as well.

Tell us about where you grew up?
I grew up in a little town called Carpinteria which is in Santa Barbara County. Everyone knew everybody. It's close to the beach and when I was in middle school, I'd go there everyday.

What kind of girl were you in high school?
I was called one of the "mean girls" with 2 of my friends. People saw that we were popular, and we didn't talk to people. I was a bad student. I hated school, homework and studying. I was best dressed though! Haha!

What do you like to do in your spare time?
I like sleeping, updating my MySpace page, and watching a lot of movies.


What kind of music do you like?
I like a little bit of everything. I do ballet, so I like Classical music. But when I go out, I like Hip Hop. Basically anything that you can move to.

Who would be your favorite actor and actress?
My favorite actor is Robert Downey Jr. since he's very versatile. He can be funny and serious... and he's good looking. My favorite actress was Sarah Michelle Gellar, since I watched a lot of "Buffy" when I was younger. Haha!

Where's one place you'd like to go visit?
I'd like to go to Italy someday or anywhere tropical.

What would be your favorite food?
That would be sushi. But since I'm a big fan of food, I like everything...especially sweets. The chocolate cake from Beard Papa's is amazing.

What is the most favorite part of your body and the least favorite?
My favorite would be my butt and legs since it gets me a lot of attention. I don't really have a least favorite part.

What are your biggest turn ons and turn offs in a guy?
Someone who is good looking and funny is a turn on for me. My turn off are guys that are too aggressive especially when I'm not showing any interest. Bad breath is another one...it's a real buzz kill!

No comments:

S A L E