Make money: Change Acheive Change Order
"Power to the Poor" Now!

Hanna Hilton - Penthouse Hottie

Hanna Hilton - hot Penthouse hot girl

Hanna Show's it all at the super market?
Hanna Hilton squeezing boobs
Hanna Hilton hot pulling panties


Hanna Hilton
MODFX COVER MODEL

hot girls on girlsShe's a Midwest girl at heart, born and raised in a small town in Indiana. After submitting around some modeling pictures, she found her calling with Penthouse Magazine who not only agreed to shoot with her, but make her their Penthouse Pet for December 2006. Since then, she's made the cover of numerous magazines and amidst the success, is now considering a move to Los Angeles. It's with great pleasure that we introduce to you Hanna Hilton!

Want to learn more about Hanna? Be sure to check out her website at HannaHilton.com.

Tell us your name, where you're from, and your birthsign.
I'm Hanna Hilton from Brookville, Indiana. I'm a Halloween baby born on Oct. 31 which makes me a Scorpio.

Tell us where you grew up.
I'm from a really small town in Indiana. There wasn't much to do there.

What was it like when you first came to L.A.?
When I came in June 2006, I was in total culture shock. I was definitely out of my element, everything was totally different.

Did you always want to come to L.A.?
I did. I always wanted to come to California. I wanted to experience the whole Hollywood scene. Now I finally got the chance.

How did you get your start in Penthouse?
I met with a local photographer who took pictures of me. I loved the pictures and started submitting them to modeling websites. An agent that I now work with brought my pictures to Penthouse. I became the Pet for December 2006.

How did you feel when you heard you became Pet?
It was a big deal because where I'm from, not everyone leaves or ventures out. I didn't think I was good enough. It was like a dream come true for me.

Are you like a celebrity back home?
Everyone knows what I do. I get mixed reactions. Some say it's awful, and some say that it's really cool.

Have you been recognized in public?
I actually got recognized at a Wal Mart in Tennessee. They asked for a autograph, it was pretty cool.

What are the things that people notice about you?
Usually my eyes, and my height since I'm 5'9".

Have you thought about doing any fashion modeling?
I did but I thought my chest was too big for that kind of work!

What is your chest size?
I'm a 34 DD, all natural.

What kind of girl were you in high school?
I was a cheerleader and had decent grades. I had a few close friends. I go for more quality than quantity of friends.

Did you have a lot of boyfriends in high school?
I had the same boyfriend all through out school. I'm definitely a relationship girl.

What do you like most about modeling?
I love being in front of a camera. I come to life when I'm in front of that lens. Modeling brought me out of my shell since I used to be shy. I've been able to travel, and some of my best friends I've met were through modeling. All the Penthouse girls are like family to me.

No comments:

S A L E