Make money: Change Acheive Change Order
"Power to the Poor" Now!

Melany Lorenzo - Playboy & Modfx model

hot babes

hot girls

sexy girls

melany loreznzo playboy model

Melany Lorenzo
MODFX MODELS

Let's start by telling us your name and where you're from.
My name is Melany Lorenzo. I'm from Houston TX, but I currently live in San Diego, CA.

What is your ethnicity?
I'm Venezuelan.

How did you get your start in modeling?
When I moved to San Diego from Texas, I started getting into bikini contests for local companies. From then I just kept going for four years now.

What are your biggest accomplishments so far?
Probably my biggest one is posing for Playboy, it was really fun. I was also on "Girls Next Door". They asked me to be on the show when I was testing for Playmate. It was so fun staying at the mansion.

What was it like posing nude?
I was so extremely nervous shooting for Playboy that I thought I sucked at my shoot. It was difficult when there are 20 dudes in the room!

Tell us about where you grew up?
I grew up in Houston, Texas. It's basically a big "melting pot" of people. They're so nice there. It's that southern hospitality...very down to earth.

What kind of girl were you in high school?
I wasn't a nerd or popular. I was kinda in between, but shy. I wasn't really into school actually. I'd rather chill and hang with my friends.

What do you like to do in your spare time?
I love to workout! I run four miles a day, and do Muay Thai kickboxing. If I wasn't modeling, I'd like to be a kickboxer.

Where do you see yourself in five years?
Hopefully being successful in modeling or being a host on a show. That would be my dream job.

No comments:

S A L E