Make money: Change Acheive Change Order
"Power to the Poor" Now!

Misa Campo

Misa Campo can you say sexy hot babe....

misa-campo,bikini

misa-campo,bikini

misa-campo,bikini

misa-campo,bikini

misa-campo,bikini

Misa Campo
Movies: I love horror movies, oh, and comedies..., who doesn't like to get their adrenaline pumping and laugh their butts off??? 40 YEAR OLD VIRGIN is the ultimate-ness of sandbags.

Television: I watch too much tv... sometimes... Law n Order... Family Guy..., didn't I mention I LOVE to laugh? Oh and can't forget Entourage...., yummy

Books: I'm not really sure..., I love to read. One of my favorites is 'Rose Madder' by Stephen King and another is 'Not Guilty, The Case In Defense Against Men' by David Thomas, as well as books by the author Anne Rice. I'm a nerd I know..., ehheheh xxx

Heroes: It's all about the autobots, oh and hiro from the show heroes :) heheheh
Body type: 5' 6" / Average
Ethnicity: Asian
Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Smoke / Drink: Yes / Yes

No comments:

S A L E