Make money: Change Acheive Change Order
"Power to the Poor" Now!

Lisa Angeline - oh babe ....

Hot Video below

hot sexy
hot bikini
lisa angeline hot
hot booty
hot babe




I'm Lisa, originally from Albuquerque, New Mexico. I currently call Vegas and Cali home, but work takes me all over the country. I have been working full time as a model for a few years, and I LOVE IT! I love to travel and meet new friends! I have met some of my BEST friends while working modeling gigs. (You know who you are! xoxo aww... love you guys...) I work mostly in the automotive scene- but have done a little bit of everything in the entertainment industry- from film to commercials to print. I do a lot of bikini contests, as you can tell by my photos!! I hope to take my career as far as it will take me, and make as many friends and memories as I can along the way.
And to my fans- your support means the WORLD to me! Your messages, comments, fan mail, photos, coming out to events to see me, hugs & kisses, buying my posters and magazines.... I LOVE YOU ALL!!! Thank you from the bottom of my heart :)

No comments:

S A L E