Make money: Change Acheive Change Order
"Power to the Poor" Now!

Carlotta Champagne Hot Sexy Modfx model



hot girl picsmodfx girls


Carlotta Champagne

Carlotta Champagne
MODFX COVER MODEL

Born in Miami Florida, Carlotta Champagne is a Playboy Special Editions model, doing a broad range of modeling from glamour and fine art to beauty and fashion. Learn more about Carlotta in her modFX interview below:

Let's start by telling us your name and where you're from.
My name is Carlotta Champagne and I'm from Pensacola, FL.

What is your ethnicity?
I'm Caucasian, but with a mix of everything.

How did you get your start in modeling?
I started out as an art model, then someone introduced me to Internet modeling.

What are your biggest accomplishments so far?
I do so many other genres of modeling, so for glamour I've been a CyberGirl and been in other special editions for Playboy as one of my accomplishments. For art modeling, I was on the cover of a book called, "My Favorite Model" which has been internationally published.

What was it like posing nude for the first time?
Well I'm an exhibitionist so I was quite comfortable actually.


What kind of girl were you in high school?
I was the weird girl, but I was also a good girl. I had pink hair, wore a lot of black and read a lot of books. I didn't smoke, drink, or have sex.

What do you like to do in your spare time?
I really enjoy music, so I go to a lot of festivals. Every year I go to Maryland where they hold the "Maryland DeathFest" and it's where a lot of people all over the world that like "Death Metal". I love my pets, I have 2 dogs and 2 cats and I take them to the park. I'm also an Internet junkie.

Where do you see yourself in five years?
I'm really unsure where I'll be. I really love this industry, but beauty and bodies don't last forever. I have a strong love for the arts and someday I'd like to open my own art gallery. I may also go back into fashion design.


What kind of music do you like?
I love all types of music from Pop to Metal... all kinds!

Who would be your favorite actor and actress?
I really like Kate Winslet, she always chooses great roles which says a lot about her. For an actor I like Kevin Spacey. He's very lovable on screen.

Where's one place you'd like to visit?
I'd really like to go to Australia and New Zealand. The animals there fascinate me.

What would be your favorite food?
I've gotten into sushi the last couple of years, but I only eat the vegetarian sushi...I don't eat meat.

What is the most favorite part of your body and the least favorite?
My favorite part would be my breasts, I'm natural and very proud of it. I also like my feet because they're cute. I don't really have a least favorite...I'm pretty happy with my body.

What's your biggest turn on and turn off in a guy?
My biggest turn on would be self-confidence with a strong personality. My turn off is poor hygiene and big egos.

What guilty pleasure do you have?
I have a lot because I don't have enough guilt! Haha!

What type of guys do you go for?
I really like a strong masculine face. I'm not really worried about the body. Ambition, drive, and intelligence is more important to me.

What puts you in a sexy mood?
Just having fun! I'm not really into the "lighting candles" thing.

What would you do to put your man in the mood?
That's for me to know and you to find out!

What would be the craziest thing you've ever done?
I've done a lot of things like public nudity just to name a few.

Any last words?
Thank you modFXmodels for having me, you can see more of me at my website at CarlottaChampagne.com. Hope to see ya there!

No comments:

S A L E