Make money: Change Acheive Change Order
"Power to the Poor" Now!

Flo Jalin - Super Hot HOT model

Flo Jalin
asian girl models
sexy girls picsgirls girlshot girls


Flo JalinFlo Jalin - Hot

Tell us a little bit about yourself.
Hi, my name is Flo Jalin. I'm originally from Honolulu, Hawaii and I'm a Scorpio.

So the big question everyone's asking is... what made you decide to finally do nudes?
It was a slow evolutionary process. I actually never thought in my whole career, which is about 6 years of modeling, that I would ever do nudes. I started doing swimsuit contests and I was very successful in the bikini scene in Hawaii. So lots of swimsuit contests, and I won Miss Hawaiian Tropics. My family was so conservative that I never thought I'd take off all my clothes. But now that I've been modeling for so long, I really feel as if this is the next step, and I really wanted to have a website that was successful with a really good member's section. I just felt like it's time to show the world ME. I'm not ashamed of my body. I think I look better naked! So it's time for you guys to see it!

What do you enjoy most about modeling?
What I like about modeling most is the variety. I love the different things that I get to do. It's not just one thing all the time. It's always different. It could be a party that I'm getting painted at, an event that I'm seeing fans at, a fashion shoot or a shoot for my website. I'm always at a different place and it's always challenging and new.

What do you do in your spare time?
I'm very adventurous and I'm very much an outdoor person. So I love to go rollerblading and biking on the beach. I love to be outdoors and spending some quality time with my friends. I'm not an indoor person. I don't like to stay inside and watch tv. I always like to go out and try new things.

What are your favorite foods?
Anything that doesn't include cheese. I love Asian food, sushi and Thai food. Seafood, and deserts galore! I love to cook. In fact, in a DVD I recently shot, they videotaped me cooking my special recipe which is Salmon Seaweed soup.

What qualities do you look for in a guy?
Number one, he has to have a really good heart. I really admire honestly, ambition, and he has to love animals. He has to be adventurous, and love to eat! Since I love to cook, he'd have to eat my cooking.

How often do you do work for Playboy?
It depends on when they have a party. They have parties about every other month. I'm fully nude, but I'm painted, so I don't look nude. It felt weird at first walking around naked, but now I'm totally used to it.

No comments:

S A L E