Make money: Change Acheive Change Order
"Power to the Poor" Now!

Beautiful girls pics - Amanda Corey

Amanda Corey - hot sexy girls pics See video below hot girls pics
girls pics hotbeautiful girls Amanda Corey

If there is a beautiful girls chioce award - here is your winner!
Hi! My name is Amanda Corey. I am 23 years old and I was born in Rhode Island. I moved to Tucson, Arizona and graduated from the University of Arizona with a Bachelor of Arts in psychology. I currently now reside in Orange County, California and I love it! I am in love with the weather, ocean, and lifestyle. I currently model full time and so far everyday is a new adventure. I have modeled for Playboy since I was 19 years old. I was in Playboy’s November 2006 issue and I’m also a Playboy Cyber Girl. I also currently model for Hawaiian Tropic. I travel all over the US competing in Bikini contests and promoting the product. So look out for me at the next bikini contest! I could very well be there! Further, I just recently finished this season of Beauty and the Geek on the CW. This was the most memorable and most amazing experience of my life thus far. I met some of my best friends and I was announced the winner! I guess all of the hard work paid off. I am a nice, outgoing girl who loves the simple things in life. I love friends, family, pets, horse back riding, a good glass of wine and movies. I love meeting new people and I am now on a serious mission to find my soul mate. I want a funny guy who is humble and a gentleman. I need someone who is confident in himself and not jealous. Since I am a model and guys are always flirting with me so I need a man who is trusting and knows that I am there for him and only him. I am looking for someone who is tall, muscular (but not over kill), and hard working. A must is straight white teeth and no body hair! I hate chest or stomach hair. I hope you have learned a little about me.

No comments:

S A L E